|Abstract Submission Due||Full Paper Submission Due||Registration||Main conference|
|January 24, 2023||January 31, 2023||February 24, 2023||March 24-26, 2023|
Only original papers will be considered in publication. All manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere; must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
Authors are encouraged to check the similarity index of their paper before submission. Papers suspect of plagiarism, self-plagiarism, repeated publication etc. will be rejected without further consideration.
Authors of full paper will be invited to do the oral/poster presentation about their research on the conference site. All the accepted and registered full papers will be published in the digital conference proceeding.
1. Full paper submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
2. Full paper submitted to the conference should follow the template provided: Full Paper Template.
3. Full paper can be submitted in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
4. Regular full paper length limit is 5-14 pages.
Authors who are interested in giving a presentation on conference, without publishing paper in the proceeding, can choose to submit an abstract only. The submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when reading in isolation from the paper.
1. Abstract submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
2. Abstract submitted to the conference should follow the template provided: Abstract Template.
3. Abstract can be submitted in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
4. Abstract should be within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.
5. Oral or Poster presentations should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
6. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be given after 1-2 weeks of submission.
2, Submit your paper directly to the conference official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Should you have any questions about the submission, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
For conference conducting double-blind peer review, the Title Page should cover the information of authors, acknowledgements to disclose funding sources or other information that could disclose the identities of authors. Please note that the Title Page will not be shared with reviewers.
Please download Title Page here:
|Title Page-English.docx||Title Page-Chinese.docx|
Before handing in the manuscript, all authors are expected kindly to proceed a self-check. A thorough self-revise will be of great help to our peer reviewers’ work. While running a self-revise, we suggest checking key qualities such as:
Make sure that your paper contains no plagiarism, offers novel ideas.
Make sure that the writing of your paper clarify the work of study.
Your research presented in the papers should be valid, with the solid design of experiment.
Your research work in paper needs to be sufficiently important to the field and achieve sufficiently advances in the focused area.
The priority audience of the paper should accord with those of the conference.
Paper submitted to the conference should be written in English. Please choose appropriate words, proper grammar and avoid spelling and syntax errors.
Paper exceeding 5 pages will occur extra charges. Please make sure your paper’s length is sufficient to support the subject.
The presentation of your work is one of the critical assessments.